Home | Services
Welcome to Jupiter Family Medicine. We are honored to be your primary care providers. As a designated Patient Centered Medical Home, we take pride in providing comprehensive, coordinated care to individuals and families of all ages.
Preparing For Your Visit
We want to provide you with the highest quality and most efficient health care. Please plan for your visit by considering the following:
- Bring your insurance card(s), photo identification and copay with you to every visit.
- Please prioritize the items you want to accomplish at your visit so that we can use our time together most efficiently.
- Please bring a list of all of your current medications with name and dose including over-the counter medications and supplements to every appointment. As an alternative, bring the actual medication containers.
- Please let us know at the office visit which refills you will need.
- Bring materials pertinent to your health care needs (e.g diary of blood sugars, blood pressure readings, etc).
- If you have had medical services outside of our community or state, please bring records with you if possible.
It’s our goal to ensure that we fully respect your time and busy lifestyle, and that’s why we’ll do our very best to see you promptly at your scheduled appointment time. To help us achieve this goal, we ask you to please arrive on-time for all appointments. Please note that, given the reality of medical and health assessments and procedures, it is impossible to know with 100% accuracy how long an appointment will take. In such cases, if you are asked to wait, we ask for and greatly appreciate your patience.
Same day appointments for urgent care issues will be assessed by a triage nurse and if medically necessary, you will be worked into a provider’s schedule the same day. Please call the office at (616) 301-2500.
Please call at least 24 hours in advance. There may be a $50.00 charge for cancellations with less than 24 hour notice or for no show appointments.
Our caring and skilled clinical staff are trained to answer many questions, and will ideally be able to resolve your inquiry immediately when you call. However, there may be times when the clinical staff is unable to completely answer your questions and will relay the information to your physician promptly. In those cases, we may need to prioritize patient calls in order of urgency. Please be assured that your communication is very important to us and we will surely get back to you to answer your questions and concerns.
Our office will contact you with any test results that were ordered by providers at Jupiter Family Medicine. If you have not received test results after two weeks please call our office.
For refill requests in between appointments, please contact our office and provide us with your name, medication name, dose and pharmacy. Prescription refills may take 1-2 business days to be completed. Prescription refills requests may be phoned into our refill line if the office is closed.
We provide form completion assistance. Remember to bring your form with you and complete your portion before arrival. Please note there may be a charge and some forms require up to 10 business days to complete.
For information regarding community resources, such as food assistance, shelter, abuse services, or others, please speak with your health care provider at your visit, call 211 or visit their website.